Friday, September 2, 2011

Testing Panel

McCormick Consumer Testing Panel
One day, when I was really bored, I signed up to be on the McCormick (spices, flavoring,etc)testing panel. So far, I've received a set of spices in the mail, made the recipe included and answered some surveys online. If you're interested in this sort of thing, here is the link to sign up. They also enter you name in a drawing for a gift card which, of course, I'll never win! It is, hbowever, fun to see new products, have some consumer input and be "in the know" about what the big companies are coming out with next. OK, we ALL know I'm easily entertained.

If you'd like to sign up.. here's the link! Have fun! Maybe you'll win something!

http://consumertesting.mccormick.com/Survey886.asp

No comments :

Post a Comment