Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tme Flies When You're Having Fun!

Has it really been a month since I've blogged? Those of you who are Facebook friends know exactly where I've been and it has not been in the kitchen! Summer is for grandchildren, especially our oldest who is spending his entire summer vacation with us is this year.

We have been on a cruise to Alaska, he has attended Vacation Bible School, day camp at John C. Campbell Folkschool (www.folkschool.org)and will go to overnight camp before going home. He's 11 yrs old and going into middle school this fall. I suspect after this summer, he will outgrow us. I guess that is even more motivation for trying to make this one special!

That being said, I am taking the month of July off from blogging. I hope to see each of you again in August! Enjoy cold meals, cookouts, picnics and homemade ice cream while you think of me!

Happy summer vacation!

No comments :

Post a Comment