Saturday, February 27, 2016

Cherry Fluff

Do you ever have one of "those days" when you crave something that you KNOW you shouldn't eat? Last weekend my sweet daughter and her two precious children came to visit. We already had a houseguest for all of February, so it was indeed a full house! When I sat down to plan meals, all I could think about was Cherry Fluff. I have not made it in YEARS and have no clue why it popped into my head and stuck there! I added it to my to do list ( along with homemade pizza, chicken and dumplings and hummus with pita chips) for kid friendly meals. As it turned out, only my daugnter, my husband and I ate it. The others just didn't know what they were missing! But, that left more for us. I've had my fill now and it may be a while before I make it again....although, I'm thinking it would be good frozen.....!!!

Cherry Fluff
1 small pkg cheesecake flavor instant pudding mix
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 can cherry pie filling
1 (15oz) can crushed pineapple ( I only had chunks and we actually liked them in it!)
1 (8oz) container Cool Whip, thawed ( or more if you like it really fluffy!)

Combine ingredients in a large bowl in the order listed. Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate.


No comments :

Post a Comment