Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Voice from Above

You know how I've stresssed about the family over the past 8 months. We've all prayed and tried to pray them through this "crisis". I need to share this with you.

While sitting in church a couple of Sundays ago, I was (as usual) petitioning God to PLEASE intervene and help them get back on their "feet". My patience was running out and I was beginning to have that "Now, look God, you really NEED to DO something to help them" attitude. Just as certainly as I can hear Bill's voice or George's (our preacher) voice, I heard a voice in my head/heart say ," I AM taking care of them. They are safe, they have their health (I kept Laurie safe from the deer) and they have what THEY need." End of conversation. God spoke to me very clearly.

So, I'm going to France and NOT worrying. HE is in charge, not me.
Their OK is not mine, but they will be OK.

No comments :

Post a Comment