Monday, January 5, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring.....

Hurrrrahhhhhhh!!! It's raining AND the well is back to "normal"!
I'm not taking any chances and will go to the laundromat (UGH!) this afternoon to tackle the mountains of laundry piled everywhere!

This is good reading weather... a cozy corner with a good book....
anyone have suggestions?????

Have you tried Paperback Swap online? Great program for swapping those paperbacks you've read and are ready to discard. You list the books you have, others request them, you pay for shipping, print postage paid wrappers from your PC, then mail them out. You get book credit and order books you want to read. The sender pays your postage... everyone wins! Check it out!!! www.paperbackswap.com

Happy rainy day reading!

2 comments :

  1. Have you read The Shack? It's not light reading but I'm enjoying it. Looked into the book swap last week (saw something about it in the Atl Journal). Still haven't committed to that program yet. If you do, let me know if it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished the book I started last week - "Vanishing Acts". It was good, but I totally predicted the ending. Now I'm waiting on my new book to get here from the book swap. I wish I were at home reading instead of working!!!

    ReplyDelete