Friday, January 2, 2009

"To do" list

OK, Everyone can stop worrying. I have a VERY long "to do" list.


Being bored has absolutely nothing to do with having nothing to do!!

Kelley went back to ATL today and left me with several little "projects" that I can do for her in "my spare time". Of course, I have plenty of spare time! My problem is, I just don't WANT to do my "to do" list!! Is that lazy or what???


Kel and I thought we would go to a movie this week. We had our eye on "Marley and Me." After all, Zach left her with us for a whole week! WOW, that week flew by! No movie, but we did get a cute project done for her. See her blog for pics.


The decorations are put away and the tree stands naked in the living room until the rain stops and we can get it across the driveway to the shop and into its HUGE box. My "to do" list will once more fill a note pad on my kitchen counter. I'll add to it each day and hopefully check off some things..... or maybe NOT!!



Fear not. I HAVE things to do.

Butterscotch Brownies
2 cups Bisquick baking mix
1 box brown sugar
4 eggs
1 cup chopped pecans

Combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon until combined. Pour into a 9x13-inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool in pan and cut into squares.

1 comment :

  1. I am so proud of you! I love you to the moon and back! -KEL

    ReplyDelete