Monday, January 5, 2009

On the road to new things

Today was great! I snagged the last space in the Greek cooking class (watch for recipes), signed up for Women's Bible study on Ester, and checked into water aerobics. Most of the laundry in the house is done(at the laundromat-UGH) and we still have water!!! Yeahhh!!!

For you "older" friends, I also got my yearly mammogram today. I always schedule it near my birthday so I won't forget. If you don't have one scheduled for '09, get to it! And while you're scheduling, don't forget your yearly dermatologist visit.

At the request of several friends who missed previous recipes, I've moved them to posts. This way they will be here for you whenever you need them (like me!!) Enjoy!

Lemon Zucchini
3 medium size zucchini, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Cavendar's Greek Seasoning
juice of 1/2 lemon

Saute zucchini and garlic in olive oil in a large skillet. Sprinkle with Greek seasoning. Cook until zucchini is lightly browned. Toss with lemon juice. YUUMMMMMMM!

No comments :

Post a Comment