Thursday, July 30, 2009

Grandma, I'm a litte grumpy ....

It's OK to be tired. Riley (age 8) came home from overnight camp and said, "Grandma, I'm a little grumpy.." . What he meant was he was so tired that he was a little grumpy. I feel the same way today. Nothing is going as planned. I'm still trying to get my house in order after renovations. Every time I think I've got a mess cleaned up, a room straightened and ready to clean, something else comes up. Today, for instance, I took something to the walkout attic to store it and found evidence of a mouse's visit!!! YIKKEEESSSS! I hate mice!!! I'm just thankful that I didn't find the mouse! So, instead of cleaning downstairs (once and for all!), I took everything out of the attic, went to Dollar General to buy lots of plastic storage tubs then spent hours packing them and returning everything to the attic!! WHEW! I'm so tired, I'm a little grumpy, too!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment