Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The end of the beginning...

I just returned late yesterday from my last trip to help the kids with the BIG move! Peanut is now officially the guard dog of the mansion and they are reasonably settled. I was amazed at all they have accomplished! They've really worked hard to get so much done in such a short time. Kel has pics posted on her blog. It feels like "home"! Now, I hope they will slow down a bit and enjoy it!

As for me, I'm slowing down and recuperating! With a few rainy days ahead, I may do nothing!!! LOL! Those of you who know me well, know that is NOT going to happen!

St. Patrick's Day is Tues! We're invited to dinner Mon. and Tues. nites.... now to find appropriate recipes for an Irish girl to take...hmmmm. I'll share what I find!

No comments :

Post a Comment